Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide Day 12 Wine by Adrienne O'Connor


Just as food is extremely important in the Holiday festivities, so is wine....I loveee wine..Sadly, wine does not love me back. So many times I feel I get left out of the party...However, I know the perfect person who just so happens to plan parties to steer you in the right direction....
The Super Delish Miss Adrienne O'Connor of Ruffles & Tweed.
She has very thoughtfully broken down some yummy choices into wine as gifts and wine for dinner!!
Happy choosing..if you can...
The Lovely Miss Adrienne O'Connor..


FOR GIFTS


FOR DINNER

4 comments:

  1. those stemless wine glasses are fabulous!! (& i love the cupcake pinot noir - that was one of the wines we served at our wedding!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great ideas Miss Adrienne. You have fabulous taste!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those wine bags to preserve the wine, never saw those before!! How perfect.

    ReplyDelete